Board of Governors Estimate of Giving
The Community Foundation leads efficient, effective and essential charitable giving in the Rappahannock River region.
The commitment of every board member to contribute within his or her means is a key measure of the foundation’s health and strength. When you contribute, you demonstrate your understanding that raising funds is essential to our success and you model effective governance for other area organizations.
Please use the form below to indicate how and when you would like to support The Community Foundation’s mission to build a flourishing philanthropic community.
- The most powerful way to give is through a recurring monthly gift using your credit card.
- Its easy to make a gift from your named fund at The Community Foundation using your Donor Central account.
- One-time gifts and gifts by check are also welcome. You may use the form below.
- If you prefer to be invoiced, please contact Lisa Baxter, Finance Officer, at email@example.com.
Please also consider these enhanced leadership opportunities:
- Establish a new giving fund at The Community Foundation.
- Sponsor an event.
- Make a match challenge gift to a fund that aligns with your passions: The Community Fund, Youth in Philanthropy, The Community Foundation Operating Endowment Fund.